What is Invisalign?
Invisalign straightens your teeth using a series of nearly invisible removable aligners that are custom made specifically for your teeth. As you replace each aligner every 2 weeks, your teeth will move gradually towards the projected final position.
How do I know if I am suitable for Invisalign?
Invisalign can be used to correct a wide variety of cases of crooked teeth, overbites and crowding and can be used for gap closure. We will need to examine your teeth to find out if Invisalign is suitable for you.
What are the benefits of the Invisalign aligners for the patient?
- Customised – Impressions of teeth produces personal, custom made aligners
- Removable – Flexible to your life -> remove aligners to eat, maintain good oral hygiene and choose to remove them for special occa sions
- Effective – Even before treatment is finished, enjoy the benefits of a better smile.
- Comfortable – Aligners are comfortable to wear, – no metal wires or brackets to irritate your gums.
- Clear – Virtually invisible so only you will know you’re straightening your teeth
What are the advantages of Invisalign over fixed braces?
- No wires or brackets – no metal and nearly invisible
- Removable at any time. Eat what you want. Fixed braces can hinder ability to clean teeth and limit what you eat.
- Clearly defined treatment plan. ClinCheck 3D treatment plan shows teeth during and after treatment.
- Less time at Dentist – No fixed wires/ brackets to adjust – less visits for adjustments/repair of breakages.
We understand that price is a very important consideration and as with all orthodontic treatment the cost of Invisalign is dependent on the specifics of your individual case, such as the complexity of your straightening issue and the required length of treatment.
We are currently offering Full Invisalign at £3,500. However, if only minor tooth movement is required, prices start from £1,500 We offer 0% Finance over 12 months and interest bearing over 2/3 years.
To obtain an estimate for your Invisalign treatment, contact us and arrange an initial consultation 01698 833088 with our Invisalign Practitioner, Dr James McManus.
What is the ClinCheck treatment plan and what does it show?
ClinCheck is the virtual 3D treatment plan which shows the projected series of movements your teeth will go through over the course of treatment. This allows you to see before your treatment begins, what your teeth will look like during and at the end of treatment, .
Note the 5 simple steps to a brand new smile
- Dentist approves stages of treatment
- Invisalign manufactures a series of aligners customised for you
- Wear aligners 24 hours a day, except to eat/drink, brush and floss
- Swap aligners to a new stage every 2 weeks
- Visit your dentist every 4-6 weeks. The average treatment time is 9-18 months
What is included in the cost for Invisalign Full package at £3,500?
- Upper and/or lower teeth
- 3D Clincheck
- Free home Tooth Whitening worth £220
- 1 Hygiene appointment
- Emergency appointments
- 1 free replacement aligner (usual charge £100)
- Why is lifetime retention necessary after orthodontic treatment?
- Aligned teeth can gradually revert back towards their initial position
- How do I book my FREE Consultation?
- Contact us on 01698 833088 or email firstname.lastname@example.org arrange an initial consultation. We will examine your teeth and advise if Invisalign is suitable for you. The dentist will then approve the next stages of your treatment and provide you with a detailed cost and treatment plan.